There are no products in your shopping cart.
This madcap comedy addresses an issue close to every woman's heart –how to train your husband!
Sound impossible? Not when you have a legendary Husband Trainer living right next door.
The play follows the adventures of three generations of the Smith family as they attempt to turn their men into fully trained members of the opposite sex.
Nothing quite goes according to plan and the result is a hilarious comedy with plenty of unexpected twists and turns.
5 Female / 2 Male.
1. Kate - Wife to Denis. Mother to Sheryl. Grandmother to Jessica. Grandmaster of the Lodge of Wifery Wiles to Gwen and Trudy. Kate is the matriarch of the family. She has been so successful in training her husband Denis, that he has become dull and boring. She is the victim of her own success.
2. Sheryl - Wife to Richard (does not appear in the play). Daughter to Kate. Mother to Jessica. Sheryl's husband is having a “bro-mance” with her daughter's (Jessica) husband (Wayne). With the advent of the “bro-mance”, her husband training has hit a snag.
3. Jessica - Wife to Wayne (does not appear in the play). Daughter to Sheryl. Granddaughter to Kate. Newly married (perhaps a couple of years) she has made little if any progress in training her husband.
4. Denis - Husband to Kate. Father to Sheryl. Grandfather to Jessica.Denis lives to mow his lawns. He has been fully “trained” by his wife Kate.
5. Gwen – One of the “Weird Sisters”. Gwen is Trudy's twin sister. She knows Kate through the Lodge of Wifery Wiles of which she is a member. They desperately want to train a man but are not married.
6. Trudy – The other “Weird Sister”. Trudy is Gwen's twin sister. She knows Kate through the Lodge of Wifery Wiles of which she is a member. She desperately wants to train a man but is not married.
7. Pete - Pete has moved in next door to Jessica. He is a builder... and a cross-dresser.
12.5% of Box Office.